Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 9, 2015

Vibro anal "Zepplin"

toy
This is probably the first male sex toy as weird as I bought. A bit imposing, it seems that when one receives will never finish unwrapping the package. It breaks down into three parts: the dildo, the inflation bulb and remote control. The problem is that it makes a lot of son that! 
 
Anyway, I quickly ignores this detail when I saw the pleasure it gave me. 
Although this is one of the last anal dildo that is out on the shelves, we can not say that it is ultra modern.
After doing all the connections, here I am ready to test it. 
I inserted the dildo to rest, then I test pear inflation, already the pleasure is there, I almost reached the point of no return but I concentrate for hold because I also want to test vibrations. 
I rule the remote with the small wheel (not convenient because we quickly had to move from a blow to the max). The vibrations are soft malgres all but one account makes swelling of the shot.
So my opinion is mixed. The inflatable and vibrating sex toy anal is not what I prefer, I prefer to use the two separately. Yet the original idea to combine the two was not beast. 
I think some people will appreciate it anyway vibro 2in1.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét