Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 9, 2015

Plug vibrating B Bomb -Tantus

plug
My wife and I ordered last month the Bendover. The Beginner kit from tantus, that's why I bought this vibrant then plug b bomb since it is compatible with the harness. 
It is the modern vibrator without the belt, my wife like it. It's a little too small for me so I really have fun but for my wife, it is perfect and we would recommend it if you are beginner. 
While silicone, good glide, and cleans a wink 
No plastic smell bad unpacking. 
Flared base reassuring Madame when she uses only .... 
The mini stimulator is removable, it is put or not put there is that then a speed not expect explosive orgasms
My wife happens to come with him but only when I penetrated the same time through the vagina. It is a good complement for a couple eager to discover other tricks

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét