Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 9, 2015

Masturbator "Ripe Mouth Vulcan"

toy

I'm not attracted to anal penetration, I was looking for a realistic masturbator shaped mouth to stimulate the penis, that's how I ended up buying the Vulcan. 

Externally, it has the form of Bobbin soda with a string at the end. We unscrewed the lid and there you can discover a fleshy mouth. A first saw it, I told myself that the hole was too small for me to insert my penis there but not in fact, when well lubricated, the acorn easily inserted without pain and no need to push like crazy . 
 
It is a really stretchy material. As not vibrate, it is up to me to make back and forth to get the feel of a real blowjob. The cord's why practice, runs his hand in the house, it avoids sending him flying the sex toy to the other end of the room! I have a friend who broke the mirror of his wardrobe like that! (truthful!)
It is reusable, once spent underwater. For now, I have used it a dozen times, I hope that the matter will not slacken with time.
A cheap masturbator that I recommend without worry. Like what need not go to the big brands!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét