Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 9, 2015

Prostate Stimulator "Analator"

sex toy
I'm delighted to be able to express myself on my Analator because I have many things to say. 
The good thing is already a sex toy confusing in form for which is not used to having a prostate stimulator at home. Personally, I hesitated with the Aneros but I wanted Vibration +. There is nothing comparable with an anal plug, it has a shape of a half moon. The smooth portion is inserted into the anus while the part with the silver button vibration is used to massage the perineum. As soon as I put it on again, the sensations are pretty big guy. The three rows of spikes mass with the area in the testes is great!
Dimensions are reasonable, there is 25cm (but not left with 25cm in anus and fortunately!) And for the 3cm diameter. I put lubricant obviously, I do not think it is useful to clarify but good if you are really a beginner, you never know.
With this vibrating prostate stimulator, I honestly see how anyone could be disappointed.Extremes pleasures, intense sensations and orgasms crazy in my case.
For now I used it once with my girlfriend, I have gets off but it bothers you use sex toys when we make love. Yet she can not imagine how it is good for a guy to have the anus and the penis stimulated simultaneously.
So far not noticed any effect on my cum and my erection as I read on other forum. 
But I'm only 25 years so no further concern on that side. In short all that to say that if in addition to being a great provider of orgasms, the analator also has a therapeutic power then it's the icing on the cake.
I could yell for its price but not even, I got it with 20% discount on the sex shop where I bought it. Grouillez you to enjoy, I think it is still valid.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét