Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 9, 2015

Full Dildo


dildo
I'm a man and I'm in my case fan of anal sex alone occasionally. Until now it was just with my fingers and then I want to buy a sex toy to go further. For a beginner this model is perfect. The size is not impressive at all (19.6 x 2.3 cm), it glides well and has a long handle that reassures for use alone. 

It's true that he has a look not very but for me the manly esthetism does not matter. It is an ideal anal dildo to initiate smooth anal pleasure. 

The huge dildo brings me sensations of rare intensity for a first anal sex toy. Except that its insertion is more than easy with the material that looks like pyrex and lubricant, it is very pleasant to use.
Appraisal: very big enjoyment when I make movements input / output and total relaxation after.
By cons it happened a little weird for me: I ejaculate without erection and without touching my penis. I wish I had the testimony of other men that happened, I do not know if it comes from my inexperience or even sex toy in it.
Anyway when I masturbate at the same time, it is a thousand times better, if I had a partner to move at the same time it would be even better I suppose!
That it was my opinion on the full dildo that I recommend to all curious guys discover this kind of fun!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét